Businesses need non slip solutions to protect from the costly repercussions associated with slip and fall accident liability. Slip Resistant Solutions has the answer. We offer products for business owners to easily treat their own floors to make them slip resistant. The non slip floor treatment products will raise the coefficient of friction on floors with long lasting results.
The use of wet floor signs and floor safety signs at your business is an act of admitting that there is a problem. They can be a helpful warning to customers and staff, but much more that can be done.
- Restaurants and bars have responsibility to make sure their employees and customers are safe in the kitchen and the actual restaurant or bar itself. What often happens is grease from the kitchen gets tracked into the main area of the establishment. This can be resolved with the use of a proven Hard Surface Floor Degreaser.
- Hospitals and nursing facilities have walkways, kitchens, bathrooms and hallways that can be hazardous to patients.
- Hotels and motels often find the bathroom as the number one area for accidents. Hotel lobbies typically feature tile or marble, which can be very hazardous with rain or snow.
- Shopping malls or buildings might have tile walkways and/or stairways where the surface becomes slippery when wet.
- Walkways can be particularly dangerous for the elderly or seniors if they are wet from rain, snow or the sprinkler system.
- High rise condos and apartment complexes often use polished surface floors to improve aesthetics of the buildings.
- Industrial buildings can have slippery concrete which can be treated. As long as floors are not coated with any paint or other sealers our treatments will work.
- Car dealerships usually have large tile showrooms that become very hazardous if they get wet. Just the cleaning process can be hazardous.
Failure to take care of a hazardous situation you are aware of can cost a great deal of money down the road. Take the steps to protect your assets now.
For slippery floors we offer two kinds of non slip floor treatment options:
Option 1 – Slippery tile or slippery stone floor entryways can be chemically treated to improve the friction on the surface without changing the appearance at all. Slip Zero is specifically engineered for a variety of tile and stone surfaces, from highly polished stone to ceramic, porcelain, travertine, terrazzo, and commercial. This process creates a microscopic abrasion on the surface of the tile which increases traction, but cannot be seen with the naked eye. This option is great for any natural tile or stone that isn’t sealed with a sealer.
Option 2 – Hardwood, fiberglass, tile, concrete, painted surfaces, sealed surfaces, and vinyl surfaces can be coated with a special non slip sealer, SolidStepCote, that will both protect the surface and deliver great non slip results. This product is available in four levels of slip resistance to provide just the right results for any environment. This option is great for any type of hard surface.
To learn more about these great products visit our website at www.slipresistantsolutions.com or give us a call at 1-800-741-4024.