From fast food franchises to five-star eateries, every restaurant owner understands a safe environment is an efficient one. While many floor cleaners offer a one-solution-fits-all approach, most are too mild to cut through everyday grease. Soapy solutions can get trapped in porous flooring materials, making surfaces even more hazardous to staff and patrons.
Put your mind at ease with a tough, proven product able to cut through the greasiest of kitchens. The buildup on commercial kitchen floors must be emulsified in order to be completely removed from the tile surface. Emulsification is the process of distributing a solid, the grease, throughout a liquid, such as Slip Resistant Solutions Hard Surface Cleaner Degreaser. This heavy duty emulsifier can be used on a daily basis in any kitchen environment.
Our recipe for a non skid restaurant kitchen
Create a safer environment for your staff and patrons with these easy steps:
- Sweep entire floor area, removing all debris.
- Fill a mop bucket with 2 gallons of warm water and mix in 12 ounces of Slip Resistant Solutions Hard Surface Cleaner Degreaser. (For daily cleaning, use only 4 to 8 ounces per 2 gallons of warm water.)
- Using a clean mop, spread the mixture over the floor. Two gallons should cover 500 square feet.
- Using a stiff bristle brush, lightly agitate the mixture on the floor over the entire treatment area.
- Repeat Step 4 every 5 minutes for a total of 15 minutes, making sure to keep the entire area wet.
- Rinse the mixture with extremely hot water either down the drain, or using a clean mop.
The floor should be noticeably cleaner, less greasy and best of all you won't need non skid shoes to walk on it. In extreme situations, repeating the process may be necessary to totally remove those extra soiled layers.
For questions regarding this product, and to learn how our family-owned business has helped restaurant owners across the country create safer working environments for their employees, visit us at www.slipresistantsolutions.com. Or, give us a call at 1-800-741-4024.